How To Make 3.7V Stereo Audio Amplifier With IC TDA2822M

How To Make 3.7V Stereo Audio Amplifier With IC TDA2822M; by AMKP40 technology.


Hello friends this circuit works very well with battery 3.7 volt and sound is enough clear for listening music. In this circuit IC TDA2822M was very popular in 19th century in portable casset players or walkman. This IC very reliable and long lasting.

This circuit diagram is personal of "AMKP40 technology" YouTube channel's.



If you have any question about this circuit please feel free to comment me, I will reply you rapidly if possible.


Like πŸ‘ Share πŸ‘Œ Comment πŸ’¬ Follow ✅ and Subscribe "AMKP40 technology" Youtube channel.





Thank you ...........πŸ™ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ· 

Comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Best aftermarket car stereo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3.7V Lithium-ion battery charger with battery full indicator without IC

How to make 12V smart automatic battery charger circuit with auto start charging function

How to make fixed frequency 108Mhz FM transmitter or Walkie talkie transmitter circuit diagram.